I have been craving banana bread for two weeks now and I’ve finally got round to making it! I don’t know why I didn’t make it straight away – as it is actually so easy and quick. This recipe doesn’t require any fancy ingredients and makes one hell of a banana loaf…
- 3 large and very ripe bananas
- 100g brown sugar
- 75g (in weight) sunflower oil
- 225g plain flour
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 50g chopped vegan chocolate (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius (160 fan) and prepare a loaf tin with grease proof paper and grease.
2. Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork until they’ve formed a sloppy goo.
3. Add to a large bowl with the sugar and oil and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
5. Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin, then bake for 45 minutes (cover with foil after 30 mins if top looks like it will burn).
Enjoy this warm with some coconut cream or cold for breakfast or tea the next day!
Lots of love,
2 Comments Add yours
Omg that looks so amazing!!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you – it was so yummy! Try it, it is really quick and easy. So worth it 🙂