I was really craving something sweet the other day but had no proper treats in the house, so I rummaged through my cupboard and found the ingredients to make a chocolate sauce. I then just poured it on fruit, cereal and biscuits and it was so delicious. If you want a sweet fix, this is for you…
- one big, heaped tbsp of vegan chocolate spread (I used the biona brand)
- 1/2 tsp of coconut oil
- splash of almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- Heat the coconut oil in a small pan, on a medium heat for 30 seconds or so, until just melted.
- Add the chocolate spread and a splash of milk, wait for it to melt and then just mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Serve immediately on top of fresh fruit or ice cream if you have some.
I poured my chocolate sauce over apples and biscuits, but you could use it on any fruit or sweet treat you like. Enjoy!
Lots of love,